A year after the start date of the Immune Image project its first annual meeting will be held. The Immune-Image consortium consists of 22 partner institutes and over 125 scientists key players from across 9 countries. Collectively they bring extensive expertise, infrastructure and stakeholders together and thereby cover all relevant elements of immunotherapy tracer development.
Due to the international nature of Immune Image, and as we value COVID-19 precautions and the safety of everyone involved in the project, we decided to organize the annual meeting online. At the virtual meeting, scientific progress will be discussed, existing collaborations will be intensified and established, and expert knowledge will be shared interactively to enhance lively discussions.
During the annual meeting the following aspects will be covered:
- Keynote lecture by Prof Michal Neeman, member of the scientific advisory board
- Review period 1 and preview period 2 of the work packages
- Regulatory aspects and Standardization & Harmonization
- Within 5 scientific sessionrecent results will be shared and discussed.
- WP breakout meetings where activities of the partners will be aligned